TOM BUNK BLOGHEAD PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENT:

TOM BUNK BLOGHEAD PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENT:
A BUNCH OF BUNK

Saturday, March 23, 2013

some recent stuff from 2013

                                                           I'd rather be fishing, not...
                             An April cover for the DC comic super nerd Aquaman. A good catch,I say.
                                            The Mayan Calendar.I guess we survived that crap.
                                If you like crowds,be my guest.This is a 2 page spread for MAD


4 comments:

  1. fantastic stuff! I had about 40 Mad Magazines in my collection up to mid 2012, I've been going back and collecting a lot more back issues now as well as picking up new issues, I hope Mad magazine continues to sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Aqua-Man made me giggle and snicker out loud, a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that crowd scene is awesome. That must have taken forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! did you do that standing up or sitting at your desk?

    ReplyDelete